Historic Valley Forge
Valley Forge FAQs
Use the index below or click here to start:
Index of Most Frequently Asked Questions
Most Frequently Asked
- Numbers ... arrived, deserted, remained, died, length of enlistment
- George Washington's horse
- What kind of diseases did they have at Valley Forge?
- Did George Washington really stand up in his boat crossing the Delaware River?
- Personal flag of George Washington
- Isaac Potts
- Slave on the boat with Washington
- Painting of Washington in prayer
- Washington speech to rally the troops
- Why was the famous picture of George Washington unfinished?
- The women at Valley Forge
- Women's Clothing
- "Pet name" for Martha Washington
- Martha Washington's Role During Valley Forge
- Molly Pitcher
The Park Today
- When could people start looking at Valley Forge?
- Washington Memorial Chapel
- Hiking trails
- Covered bridge
- Revolutionary War Reenactments
- The National Memorial Arch
- The "Observatory" at Valley Forge
Housing, Food, and the Winter at Valley Forge
- Housing at Valley Forge
- Were the quarters and food the same for Generals and Privates? How much were they paid?
- How did it feel for the soldiers at Valley Forge?
- Are the huts at Valley Forge real?
- Considering the conditions at Valley Forge, how were the soldiers able to sustain their morale?
- Location of the camp of the NC Brigade under Lachlan McIntosh
- What kind of drill did Baron von Steuben give?
- Militia at Valley Forge
- American Lighthorse
- Why Valley Forge?
- Baron von Steuben?
- What did soldiers do for recreation
- Children of Nathanael Greene
- North Carolina regiments at Valley Forge
- Food: local aid at Valley Forge
- Firecake Recipe
- St. Patrick's Day Brawl between Massachusetts and Virginia Lines
- Boy Scout Jamborees at Valley Forge during the Truman and Eisenhower Administrations
- The Badge of Military Merit
- What kind of people lived in the northern colonies during this time period?
- Valley Forge in WWII
- Jacob DeHaven
- Children during the era of the Revolution
- The earliest forge ...
- 200 years earlier