Help Us Reach This Year's Fundraising Goal: $45,000!
>>> Give the Gift of Learning and Opportunity! <<<
2015 National Results — We are proud to announce that NHD Philly had two projects advance from the PA State Finals to the National Competition. Jenny Chan of Masterman High School won 1st place for Senior Individual Documentary, and Matteisha Young, Dionna Herrington, Waynet Wallace of Constitution High School placed 2nd for Senior Group Performance. This project ranked 13th in the nation and received the Carter G. Woodson Award for Outstanding Project in African American History at Nationals. See more about our 2015 results..
Important 2016 Dates
- January 25 - Project Registration opens
- February 8 - Project registration closes; Deadline for web and paper entries.
- March 16 - NHD Philly Junior Division competition
- March 17 - NHD Philly Senior Division competition
- May 10-11 - NHD in PA competition, Millersville University
Don't be scared by research libraries even though many of the books and documents are rare!
News from the NHD National Office
Check out all our great supporters
Website creation and management donated by the Independence Hall Association.