1949 Photograph of Southeast Corner Sixth and Market Streets
The overlay (red) gives an idea of the location and size of the President's House.
This photograph shows the south side of the 500 block of Market Street in 1949. The surviving eastern wall of the President's House is at center. The "ghost" of the President's House is outlined in red. From the Evening Bulletin Newspaper Collection, Urban Archives, Temple University.