2013-2014 Calendar of Events
A Revolutionary Lecture Series
Monday Lecture Series
Dine & Discuss at the Gen. Warren Inne, 9 Old Lancaster Rd., Malvern PA 19355. Join us at the tavern that played an important role in the Battle of Paoli, feast on a special Early American dinner from this Zagat top-rated restaurant while listening and interacting with noted historians and authors. It is strongly recommended that you call 610-296-3637 for reservations as our lectures fill up quickly.
- September 9, 2013, 6-8pm — Africans in the Revolution
Presented by Joe Becton and Noah Lewis
- October 14, 2013, 6-8pm — British Occupation of Valley Forge
Presented by Tom McGurie
- November 11, 2013, 6-8pm — Archeology of the Battle of Cooch's Bridge Delaware
Presented by Wade Catts
- January 13, 2014, 6-8pm — Memorials, Markers and Memory in Chester County, Past and Present
Presented by Rob Lukens
- February 10, 2014, 6-8pm — Results from the Sept 28th Paranormal Investigation of Paoli Battlefield
Presented by Laurie Hull
- March 10, 2014, 6-8pm — Reporting the Revolution
Presented by Bruce Mowday
- April 14, 2014, 6-8pm — Battle of Quebec
Presented by Dr. Michael Gabriel
REGISTER EARLY — ONLY 60 SEATS AVAILABLE!
$49 per person for each lecture — and please consider donating to the Landmark Campaign Fund to help achieve National Historic Landmark status (tax deductible!)
On Saturday, September 21, 2013, Join us for our Philadelphia Campaign of 1777 and Military Timeline Event. In conjunction with Historical Military Impressions, we are proud to present a "soldier's timeline" with volunteers portraying soldiers and civilians From the French and Indian War, The Revolutionary War, The War of 1812, The Civil War, and World War II. We will also have on hand volunteers to help tell the story of the Philadelphia Campaign of 1777 that started at the Head of Elk in Maryland and ended with the British capture of the Capital of the Colonies, Philadelphia.