26. Order for Judgment
- The clerk shall enter judgment forthwith on these findings and conclusions as follows:
- The ENIAC Patent, U.S. Patent Serial No. 3,120,606 of Illinois Scientific Developments, Inc. ("ISD") is hereby declared to be invalid and unenforceable. The counterclaim of ISD against Honeywell is dismissed.
- Defendants and each of them and their respective officers, agents, employees and all persons in active concert or participation with them or either of them who receive actual notice of this judgment by personal service or otherwise be and they hereby are permanently restrained and enjoined, pending further order, from enforcing or attempting to enforce the invalid ENIAC Patent aforesaid against Honeywell, its subsidiaries, successors, privies or assigns and all customers or users of products acquired mediately or immediately from Honeywell.
- For the defendant Sperry Rand Corporation and against plaintiff Honeywell Inc., on Counts I and III of plaintiff's Second Amended Complaint.
- Neither plaintiff nor defendants are entitled to an award of costs.
LET JUDGMENT BE ENTERED ACCORDINGLY.
BY THE COURT
DATED October __, 1973 ______________________________________
UNITED STATES DISTRICT JUDGE