The Friends of Hope Lodge recognize and appreciate the assistance and contributions over the years from these area groups and businesses:Foundations
- The Arcadia Foundation
- The Barra Foundation
- The Helen D. Groome Beatty Trust
- Claneil Foundation, Inc.
- The Connelly Foundation
- The Samuel S. Fels Fund
- The Glenmede Trust Co.
- The Pew Foundation
- The Quaker Chemical Foundation
- The William Penn Foundation
- Bell of Pennsylvania
- McNeill Consumer Products
- Merck Human Health Division
- PECO Energy
- The Philadelphia Historic Preservation Corporation
- Prudential Insurance Co.
- Rhone-Poulenc Rorer
- Robinson Flagstone Co.
- Rohm and Haas
- Copernicus Society of America
- The Folksong Society
- The Friendly Sons of Saint Patrick
- Plymouth Meeting
- Salt Cellar
- Weldon House
- The Pennsylvania Chapter of Questers
- Abington Savings Bank in Jenkintown
- Willow Grove Federal Savings Bank in Maple Glen
- Quester Groups 1992–1996
- Bent Elbo Tavern
- Emil J. Ciavarelli and William L. Ciavarelli Funeral Homes
- Self Heating and Cooling, Inc.
- John W. and Nancy B. Astler of James A. Cassidy, Realtor
- A. M. Deck & Sons, Inc.
The historical information and virtual tour on this website are from "250 Years at Hope Lodge"
PUBLISHED ON ITS 250TH ANNIVERSARY
BY THE FRIENDS OF HOPE LODGE AND MATHER MILL
Published February 1997
EDITOR: Douglas Heller
EDITORIAL STAFF: Carolyn Denzel, Ron Denzel, George Gingrich (photography), Bob A. Hedges, Diane Horan, Nancy Parsons, and Bette Young.
Print publishing and Internet adaptation by PaperPen
Website reviewed and approved in January 1997 by Steve Miller and Doug Miller (unrelated), site administrators.