Ben Franklin slider game
Please be patient as the graphic loads and is readied for playing.
To move a tile into the empty space, click on the tile to be moved. You must click on one of the tiles adjacent to the empty square. Click the link below the puzzle to learn a basic strategy for solving slider games.
Slider Puzzle Strategy Hints
Slider Puzzles usually omit the square that will fit into the lower right corner. As such, your best approach to solving these puzzles is as follows:
- Start by solving the top row. Pay no attention to the order of the remaining squares.
- Next, solve the second row.
- Next, solve for squares 9 and 13.
- Next, solve for squares 10 and 14.
- Finally, arrange the remaining three squares.