- Durham boats...only one may be in the boat barn or four depending on the time of year. 3 of the boats are put in the water around Christmas time in order to soak up water and swell for the Christmas crossings.
- Ferry House, Inn & Tavern
- Near this spot Washington Crossed the Delaware on Christmas Night 1776 the eve of the battle of Trenton
- 13 flags for 13 original colonies (states)
- today there are 50 states
- Gen. Washington...he is also on the dollar bill and the quarter
- Thomas Paine...These are the times that try men's souls
- December 25, 1776, right here at what is now Washington Crossing Historic Park