Rules of Conduct
We seek to provide you with the most enjoyable and rewarding online experience available. We seek to create an online community of teachers and students that can be enjoyed by everyone. In light of these goals, your Edu-Blocks.com experience is bound only by a set of common-sense rules embodied in these Edu-Blocks.com Rules of Conduct which are our policies for operating and permitting use of Edu-Blocks.com and for guiding you through Edu-Blocks.com.
Getting On and Using Edu-Blocks.com
- Equipment. Most of you will access Edu-Blocks.com through a home.
- Access Provider. Edu-Blocks.com can only be reached through an Internet access provider. Therefore, you may be subject to additional rules and regulations depending on what service is used to provide Internet access. These rules are separate and independent from Edu-Blocks's Rules.
- Password Solicitation. It is absolutely prohibited to solicit or attempt to obtain a User's password, account or financial information. If someone other than someone you know to be an authorized Edu-Blocks representative asks you for it, refuse and report the incident to webmaster@Edu-Blocks.com immediately.
- Edu-Blocks will not without your consent provide any information on individual guests or Users to any third party, except as required by law.
- Edu-Blocks will not without your consent offer you third party services and products as a result of and based on the information provided during the registration process and based on subsequent preferences. Additionally, Edu-Blocks will not, without the express permission of its users, make available or sell such information to third parties.
- Edu-Blocks will not send e-mail messages to Users containing advertisements, promotions and other such information.